Smoked Sockeye Salmon, Caviar and Blini Pancakes Recipe
- 36 Buckwheat Blini Pancakes (available from Farm 2 Market)
- 8 ounces Costarella Seafoods Smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon
- 1 ounce American Sturgeon Caviar
- 12 minced chives
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over low heat. Spray the skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat Blini Pancakes until warmed through. Then flip them to warm the second side, about 1 minute.
- Let them rest on a sheet of tin foil until you have heated them all — they should be close to room temperature when you serve them.
- Top each blini with a 1-inch square of Smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon, a small dollop of light sour cream or creme fraiche, a ¼ t of American Sturegon Caviar, and a sprinkling of cut chives.