Lobster Boil Recipe
Try Our New Lobster Boil Recipe
Our team at FARM-2-MARKET is continuing to innovate in create lobster boil recipes. Our latest recipe is ideal for any occasion:
- 3 gallons water
- 2 large onions, quartered
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half
- 2 lemons, quartered
- 2 oranges, quartered
- 5 stalks celery, quartered
- 4 tablespoons black pepper
- ½ c good quality sea salt
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 4 1 ½ pound fresh live lobsters
- Pour the water into a large pot and add the onions, garlic, lemons, oranges, celery, black pepper, sea salt and jalapeno peppers.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil for 20 minutes.
- Add the lobsters and place a lid over the pot.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lobsters from the pot, and place in a colander under cool running water to stop the cooking. Serve and enjoy!
It’s the perfect option for your upcoming social events with loved ones. To learn more about our lobster boil recipe, or any of the recipes we offer, please call us today.