Cape Cod Cornflake Crusted Sea Scallops Recipe
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Cornflake Crumbs (or 2c Cornflakes crushed in food processor)
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Black pepper to taste
- 24 large Sea Scallops
- 4 T Butter
- 1 whole Lemon sliced for garnish
Preheat the oven to 425f
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Brush the with the vegetable oil.
- Place the cornflake crumbs, paprika, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Coat a scallop in the cornflake crumb mixture, gently pressing the crumbs on to help them adhere.
- Set the coated scallop on the baking sheet; repeat with the remaining scallops.
- Place small piece of butter on top of each scallop
- Bake the scallops for 10 minutes.
To serve, garnish with lemon slices.