Coquilles Saint-Jacques Recipe
Choose Our Coquilles Saint-Jacques Recipe for Your Upcoming Event
At FARM-2-MARKET, we’re happy to share our expertise to ensure outstanding meals for you and your loved ones. Our coquilles St-Jacques recipe is an example of the fine seafood meals you can create in your own home.
- 1 lb. mushrooms, sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 5 tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. U10 Sea Scallops
- 1 c. dry white wine
- 1/4 tsp. ground thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 3/4 c. buttered soft bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 400f
- Sprinkle mushrooms with lemon juice.
- Cook mushrooms in 2 tbsp. of the butter until golden brown.
- Cut scallops into quarters.
- Place scallops, wine and seasonings in saucepan. Simmer, covered, for 5 min.
- Drain, reserving the broth.
- Make a white sauce with remaining 3 tbsp. butter, the flour, broth, and cream.
- Add scallops & mushrooms.
- Spoon into 6 buttered scallop shells or ceramic casseroles.
- Top with buttered crumbs.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until browned.
Try this coquilles St-Jacques recipe for your next event and impress your guests! Ready for more tantalizing seafood recipes? Contact our team today for further menu ideas.