Herbed Shrimp in Beer Recipe
- 2 lbs peeled raw U15 Baja Shrimp Tails
- 1 1/2 cup Beer
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Chives, snipped
- 2 Tbsp Parsley, snipped
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- 2 Green Onions, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce and green onions in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight; stir occasionally. Drain and reserve marinade.
- Preheat Broiler to high
- Broil shrimp 4 inches from heat until cooked and tender, about 2 minutes on each side. Do not overcook.
- Brush occasionally with marinade.
- Serve shrimp on shredded lettuce and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
- Marinade may be heated and served for dipping.