Shrimp Scampi Style Recipe
- 2 pound U15 Baja Shrimp Tails, cleaned and de-veined
- 8 tablespoons of unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- 1/2 cup fish or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- In a large bowl, add butter, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and juice of one lemon, mix until well combined.
- lace shrimp in a baking pan just large enough to fit them. Place 1/2 tablespoon of the butter mixture on each shrimp.
- Add white wine and broth to the pan, making sure not to cover the shrimp completely.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Remove pan from oven, squeeze juice from the remaining lemon on top, sprinkle with paprika, place back in oven and cook for 8 minutes.
- Transfer shrimp to serving platter, drizzle sauce from pan on top and serve with bread for dipping.